Every individual is unique with a different personality that is formed by one’s nature, culture (upbringing) and education. Personality is basically who we are and what we identify with as ‘self‘. There are many factors influencing our characteristics and temperament such as biological and social differences as well as individual experiences.
According to astrology the relative positions of stars and planets have influence over our lives. At the time of our birth, the planets, moon and the sun formed a unique position thus shaping our personality, affecting our relationships and daily life. Learning about zodiac signs can expand our awareness and deepen our understanding of ourselves. Even if you don’t fully believe that stars can possibly influence your life, we can recommend you to try a full, professional astrology reading, at some point in your life. You will be surprised by the real accuracy it can offer.
Each sign has certain characteristics, good and bad as well. Bad is not necessarily something fully negative. Once we identify the weaknesses of our zodiac signs it gives us a chance to reflect on the things we might want to improve on.
Let’s see what are the negative characteristics of each zodiac sign.
#1 Aries (21 March – 20 April)
1. Impatient Of all the signs Aries are the most impatient, so much so that their motto should be ‘Now, now, now!’. They tend to demand things instantly. Because they often don’t think through situations rather hurry to do things, they can arrive at a decision to quickly later regretting it. Impatience can also block their way to success.
2. Dominant Aries born tend to get very dominant at times thrusting themselves too much on others. They have a hard time accepting when things don’t go their way and it is very difficult to control them. After all, they are born leaders. They hate waiting for others to get the work done. Occasionally they can get egoistic.
3. Childlike Aries can get a little aggressive if things don’t work out the way they want them to. This impatient and headstrong nature can be childlike and immature. They don’t like taking orders from others and following rules are not their strong side either. They prefer having things in their own ways much like stubborn kids.
4. Short-tempered Arians fiery, passionate personality can be easily explained by the fact that they belong to the Fire signs. On the positive side fire element gives natural positivity, enthusiastic and energetic personality to the Aries-born. However Fire has its negative aspects as well, making Arians quick to anger and often very impulsive.
5. Jealousy Aries often possess strong and powerful character, or even dominant nature which can turn into possessiveness. They might have envious and jealous thoughts in love life or business matters. They must be careful with this bad state of mind as it can hold back their progress and learn to focus on thoughts of love and kindness.
6. Overachiever One of the biggest qualities of the Aries people is that they are go-getters. They want to succeed and are very ambitious but sometimes they can put too much pressure on themselves. When they are working they never pause until the work is done. This tremendous amount of drive can make them over-achievers in anything they set their mind to tackle.
7. Hurrying to do things Due to their fiery temper Aries tend to hurry to do things, and get impatient as mentioned before. Once you are aware of this personality trait you can improve on it. When you have a very important matter to decide, take plenty of time in arriving at a decision. Try to establish a quiet and calm state of mind before settling important matters.
8. Unpredictable The energy of the Fire tend to influence the Arians personality, making them unpredictable just like fire. What is the most difficult them to handle is criticism and facing obstacles. Perhaps they seem unpredictable on the surface but deep inside they are loyal and devoted friends and lovers, fighting for their causes and for their loved ones.
9. Straight forward Aries have a very straight forward approach towards life which can make them self-involved and self-centered. This attitude may also mean that they care less about others feelings. Aries are straight forward in the matter of love as well. They are devoted partners and don’t take betrayal lightly.
10. Stubborn No wonder why is the symbol of this zodiac sign is the charging ram. The stubbornly persistent personality is a key to their success but it can also be an obstacle. They can be pretty inflexible and not open to any suggestions. They usually do what they think is right.
#2 Taurus (21 April – 21 May)
1. Possessive One of the negative characteristics of people born under this sign is that they can get possessive and jealous. Taurus needs security and stability in its relationships and thus possessiveness is less common for those who are in a long-term relationship. Same way Taurus tend to form attachments to things he can easily become possessive with people. With their positive heart qualities they can overcome this bad personality trait.
2. Materialistic Taurus love material things, they love shopping, food and other possessions. They like comfort and indulgence be it a nice bottle of wine or tender touch and pampering moments. Taurus tend to be too much materialistic. The horoscope advises them to take a lighter approach towards life and look beyond the material gains.
3. Stubborn It’s hard to tell which zodiac sign is more stubborn the ram or the bull. Taurus can be painfully stubborn, at times irrationally persistent. This is one of their weakest points. Once they make up their mind it is impossible for them to change the way they think. On the positive side this tremendous amount of stubbornness make them go the way they have chosen until they reach their goal.
4. Lazy Taurus can get lazy at times especially when they have to follow rules or ordered to do something. Their patience can seem laziness and they definitely will not move a muscle till they are motivated to get up and work. Taurus appreciate the value of leisure sometimes a little too much perhaps.
5. Inflexible Taurus is not the sign who welcomes changes with open arms. On the contrary, it makes them nervous and worried. As they are usually afraid of the unknown – new experiences and new situations – they can be shy around strangers as well. Taurus needs to be more flexible and needs imagination to be able to think creatively. Don’t let a one-track mind keep you from living life to the fullest.
6. Self-indulgent Due to their goal-oriented attitude Taurus can be self-indulgent and ignorant of others’ emotions. They tend to live in the realm of their sensations and emotions. It is beneficial for them to control their appetites and passions.
7. Sensitive Taureans are seemingly closed off and protective but they are very sensitive people. When wrong things are said they can get hurt easily. They tend to hide this sensitive side and avoid talking about their emotions.
8. Too Cautious One of the most enduring characteristic of Taurus is that they never take unnecessary risks. Being an Earth sign it is quite understandable, Taurus is always with two (or rather four) feet on the ground. Their cautious approach may take away some spices from their life and others might find it boring. Safety and stability is crucial for the Taurus-born.
9. Slow decisions-making Due to this highly cautious attitude and very practical thinking power, Taureans can take long when it comes to making decisions. Especially when it is about romantic relationships. They try to eliminate any chance of denial and their thinking process is very methodic, careful. This is a great asset in business life. You can be assured that a Taurus will come up with great solutions.
10. Extremely Practical Their highly practical approach towards life is what make others look up to the Taurus-born. Being an Earth sign, Taurus is always very sensible, avoiding unnecessary risks. Being extremely practical might be too much as sometimes we do need to dream and escape from reality. Appreciate the beauty beyond material gains will do you good.
#3 Gemini (22 May – 21 June)
1. Duality Gemini zodiac sign is symbolized by the twin. If you are a Gemini and wonder why you feel one day very social and the next day rather silent it is the typical characteristic of this zodiac sign. In their behaviors they often show duality, characterized by prominent inconstancy. They tend to have so many different personalities and you never know who you’re gonna get.
2. Unpredictable Because of the duality in Gemini’s nature it can sometimes be tough to predict how they will react. Depending on their mood you can expect to get hot or cold. They are prone to mood swings and often they face conflict between the emotions and the intellect. Twins thought to have a complex, contradictory and restless personality.
3. Confused Gemini’s complex personality can make them feel love and hate simultaneously and they can also find it hard to distinguish between two emotions. This might leave them confused about their true feelings. They are known for being able to move on quickly as opposed to hold on to the past.
4. Restless The biggest enemy of the Gemini-born is boredom and so they are constantly searching for new excitements and variety. They have intellectual and curious minds, enjoying different conversations and people. They are full of energy and they tend to be overachievers. This leads to anxiousness and makes them restless.
5. Lack of Persistence Gemini-born can experience difficulty in focusing only on one project. Because they need new stimulation and new things to learn, they often find it hard to stay interested. The downside of such a curious mind, can be a lack of persistence. This inconsistency is Gemini’s biggest challenge.
6. Superficial Gemini is an Air sign and just like air it represents movement. They need always something new and they tend to get quickly bored with the things they are doing. Gemini can have difficulties finding focus and direction in their lives. And so they often seem superficial.
7. Mistrustful Gemini might have envious thoughts and can be mistrustful. They can make a mistake of considering a close friend as enemy if they interpret a situation wrongly. This personality trait of the Gemini can make them suspicious even against the people closest to them. They must be careful with this bad state of mind as it can hold back their progress.
8. Changeable Being an Air sign, Gemini has a changeable character. They are one of the most versatile and multi-talented people. Therefore they can be found having more than one career in his/her lifetime. Just like the wind they are quick at changing their direction. For people around them it can be difficult to understand what kind of a person they originally are.
9. Flirtatious It might be difficult to find a fully committed Gemini. It is because of their curious personality, that always wants something new. Commitment is difficult for them and they can get into relations without really being serious. Gemini like to flirt around and their superficial side enjoys these flings.
10. Emotionally detached All the Air signs are tend to be unreachable and very independent. Gemini in particular often have a hard time showing if they have a bad day. They want everyone to think that they are always happy and doing wonderfully. Only the closest friends or family can see if something bother them.
#4 Cancer (22 June – 22 July)
1. Sensitive Cancer is one of the most sensitive sign of the zodiac. They try to look hard from outside, but they are actually deeply sensitive by nature. They can get easily hurt and they can’t accept rejection or failure. When something bad happens they need a home, their ‘shell’ where they can retreat to.
2. Too Cautious Cancers tend to be so cautious and timid that often is very difficult to move them out of their comfort zone. They are not fond of change and they need emotional stability and security before they make any decisions for a bigger change. They have to learn to let go and overcome their insecurity and they will see that there is nothing they can’t achieve.
3. Moody The ruling planet of Cancer is the Moon which is also the ruler of moods, no wonder why Cancerians are so moody. Their mood can depend on anything from location to people around them. These mood swings are unpredictable and it might be difficult to handle for people around them. Cancerians are much deeper and definitely much more sensitive people than they appear to be.
4. Overemotional Being a Water sign, which represents emotion in astrology, Cancerians have constantly changing emotions. They can get carried away by negative feelings and become depressed easily. Often they can be found in many different moods even within a single day. Cancerians can benefit from a happy home and a balanced private life.
5. Unpredictable Because of their constantly changing mood and high sensitivity Cancerians can be very unpredictable. Even if you know them for a long time it might be difficult to predict their actions and behaviors. They can also become restless very easily. Harmony and peace is necessary for their mental well-being and any loud argument can cause them great distress.
6. Sentimental The Moon has another influence on this zodiac sign, which is living in the past and being melancholic. Cancer-born tend to have difficulty with letting go, they often keep old souvenirs and memories or read through notes from their diaries. If they learn to let go of it and overcome their insecurity there is practically nothing they can’t do.
7. Anxious Cancerians tend to worry too much about things. It is caused by their sensitivity and insecurity. If they manage to become objective towards their emotions they can use their real potential to the maximum. For that, they need to learn to let go the inner neediness and keep up a positive mindset.
8. Pessimistic Often Cancer-born are prone to pessimism and sometimes it is without any reason. Because of their sensitive nature they can get disturbed easily and they can become constant complainers. Cancerians tend to have difficulties in trusting people as they carry imaginary fear.
9. Clingy A typical Cancer always needs support and encouragement and they need to have the feeling that they are needed. They can get needy because they like to have a stronger person for emotional support and encouragement. Similarly they can get attached to belongings and do not want to share them with others.
10. Reserved Cancerians are known for being reserved. They are often hiding their true intentions and it might take long time in disclosing their feelings. They often experience difficulty in sharing their deepest emotions – which is so deep anyway that they find it hard to put into words.
#5 Leo (23 July – 22 August)
1. Dominating Leos have a dominating nature and a strong character. They know exactly what they want in their life and they will get what they want by any means. Leos want to be in control of situations and they expect people to follow them. They are born leaders and they are one of the most dominant signs of the zodiac (if not the most) which may not go down well with others.
2. Self-centered Because of their dominating nature they love being at the centre of attention. This need for ruling and being in the limelight can be problematic, especially when they become self-centered. Leos can be harsh and say things without considering the fact that they would hurt someone.
3. Possessive Leos are warmhearted and loving people and they hold everything that is theirs very closely. Therefore they tend to become possessive. They are devoted to their families and closest friends but when their loyalty turns to possessiveness it makes the situation difficult for their loved one. Sharing is not a Leo’s strength.
4. Extreme Pride Leos admire luxury and glory and they often present themselves as being much larger than they are (or larger than what they feel inside). Most Leos are driven by the desire of being loved and treasured. They are usually forgiving but their extreme pride can make them hold a grudge for longer than they should.
5. Arrogant As natural born leaders the Leo-born people tend to be arrogant and high-minded, especially about their opinions or their way of doing things. They love to make their presence known and enjoy being in the spotlight. They enjoy having the best of everything and they themselves want to be the best in everything.
6. Head-strong Leos are known for being determined and have a strong opinion on everything. It takes a lot of convincing to make them change their mind and attitude. They can be bossy but mostly they just want their loved ones to succeed and their willful attitude does not come from an inflated ego.
7. Self-satisfied Leo always seem to carry pride with themselves no matter where they go or what they do. This characteristic make them different from others and often it is conceived as their ego. Under the surface they are also a little needy as they crave for love and smiles from others.
8. Sensitive to Criticism Nobody likes criticism but since Leo-born are working on building an image larger than life, they are not exactly kind when criticised. They aim for social acceptance and often want to roam the higher social circle. They will get cross when criticized but will also easily forget and forgive.
9. Impatient Ruled by the Sun and being a Fire sign, Leo are very energetic and success driven individuals. They want to achieve goals, and they would never accept defeat. This is a great thing but they are also prone to being impatient. They want to get things done as soon as possible. This eagerness can make them anxious and it can even lead to failures. It is important for the Leo to master patience, it will bring them prosperity.
10. Anger The Fire element also gives fierce personality type to the Leo-born. Leos are aggressive and sometimes their aggression is hard to handle. They are born-leaders and there is no way they take instructions from others. Leo men especially, are prone to fits of deep rage and anger, more often than Leo women.
#6 Virgo (23 August – 23 September)
1. Overcritical Virgos are known for being perfectionist and thus they expect a lot from themselves and also from everything around them. They have analytical minds and they always have a clear picture of how things should be. They can’t ignore faults or mistakes and at times they can be judgemental. Anything less than perfect is not good enough for them and so it can be a real challenge to please or impress a Virgo.
2. Perfectionist Virgo being an Earth sign is always with two feet on the ground, practical and organized individuals. They are known for their meticulous perfectionism. In fact they are the perfectionist of the zodiac. They seek perfection in everything they do from career to hobbies. This personality trait can also pair up with harsh criticism for their loved ones.
3. Pessimist Virgos tend to be negative in their approach to things in general. When they are feeling a little down, it is the end of the world. Their pessimism can come from their critical attitude and so Virgos can be equally a joy as they can be a pain.
4. Fussy Virgos have an analytical mind with an exact picture in their heads how things should be that they often get lost in details. It can be also difficult for them to quiet their minds. They have strong likes and dislikes and these two characteristics together can make them quite fussy. They can be inquisitive at times which can turn into dogmatism.
5. Self-criticism As much as they are critical with people and things around them, Virgo-born criticize themselves more than anyone else. They give themselves a very hard time and so they thrive on being recognized for their qualities. They will lead a much happier life if they focus on the more appreciative thoughts.
6. Skeptical Exactly because of this high self-criticism they need someone who will encourage them not be so critical of themselves. They need motivation also because they are prone to skepticism. The ideal partner for them is someone with a positive attitude and happy personality.
7. Worrier People born under this zodiac sign are caring towards their loved ones, at times even too much. They tend to be worriers and naggers mostly because they are afraid of the unknown. They need to learn to let go and to learn how to calm down and quiet their minds. Once they do so they will also stop over-analyzing situations and stop worrying.
8. Controlling Virgos are highly practical individuals with an exact picture in their heads as to how things should be. They have a certain set of rules, they follow and expect others to follow this sets of rules as well. Therefore they can get quite fussy at times and controlling.
9. Harsh Virgos tend to have strong opinions and a very strong sense of good and bad, which make them highly discriminating. Usually they don’t try to make something sound better than it really is, they speak their mind. However their harshness does not always go down well with the people around them.
10. Conservative Virgos strictly believe in the values and principles, with which they grow up and so they often find it difficult to accept modern ideas. They prefer to go for the tested path and they are one of the least adventurous zodiac signs. The Virgo tend to be conservative and conventional and they can find it difficult to find new hobbies or interest in life.
#7 Libra (24 September – 23 October)
1. Indecisive The biggest weakness of the Libra-born people is indecisiveness. They want to know all the facts about a situation and then they will come to a decision. When they are asked to make a concrete decision they are even more hesitant as it is the hardest for them. However once the Libras take a decision, you can be sure that it will be a balanced one and correct as well.
2. Too Considerate Libra-born can be too considerate at times. Just to keep everyone happy and keep peace they will abandon their own values. Also, they have a tendency of focusing on others more than themselves. The reason behind this personality trait is that Libra people are afraid to upset the balance.
3. Superficial Libras are fascinated with beauty and can easily get carried away by it. They seem to fuss too much about their own appearance and they attach high value to beauty. This can make them ignore the beautiful inner qualities of other people leaving them superficial. This characteristic can also be attributed to the fact that the Libra is an Air sign. They can remain objective without getting caught up in deep emotions.
4. Pliable People born under this zodiac sign can be easily influenced by the views of others. Sometimes they might even seem unreliable because keeping promises is not really their strength. Libra-born are also prone to keep changing their minds.
5. Introvert Libras usually gather a small group of people where often they will be in the center of the group. As much as they like intellectual conversations they can be quiet and shy at times. Surprisingly despite of their introverted nature they make excellent debaters. Libras can have contradictory personalities.
6. Under Pressure Given that Libras have a very hesitant nature when it comes to decision making, the worst thing that can happen to them is to feel under pressure in those times. They hate being rushed and forced to act quickly. It makes them feel under pressure. They want to take their time and come up with the best solution, because they will feel emotionally devastated if they don’t.
7. Self-indulgent Libras not only like beauty but also they adore anything upscale and classy. They have a strong desire for material comforts and they don’t mind spending lots of money to surround themselves with beautiful things even though these are unnecessary. They love pampering themselves and often they can get carried away.
8. Manipulative Many Libra are found to be manipulative for their own good. They are charming people with a pleasing manner of talking and they know how to get on people’s good side. They can quickly find out what other people weaknesses are so they can manipulate them. Libra women are especially famous for this personality trait.
9. Two Faceted Scale, as the name suggests, they are two faceted characters. Both optimism and pessimism is prominent in them. They might seem joyful and happy but they can turn completely inactive and depressed. Libras can be full of contradictions.
10. Unpredictable Being an Air sign, it is no surprise why Libra is so unpredictable and quick at changing directions. They can be often unpredictable in their actions. It might be that in one moment they are highly active and excited and in the next minute they are completely inactive.
#8 Scorpio (24 October – 22 November)
1. Resentful Scorpios can be revengeful and can lost their temper if somebody truly gets in their way. They can hold grudge for a long time and strike back at the given opportunity. Betrayal is something that Scorpios hate the most and can’t take lightly.
2. Stubborn Scorpios are one of the most determined of all zodiac signs. Once they decided on something, it is nearly impossible to divert them from their path. In fact, they are in competition with themselves. It doesn’t matter how much they are criticized, these strong minded individuals will accomplish what they are aiming for. This is what makes them successful but also they can turn obsessive.
3. Controlling and Dominating Scorpio likes being in control because it makes them feel safe. These controlling and dominating individuals can be great leaders. However they often are very strong headed and sometimes even manipulative. They have the ability to mold things according to their whims.
4. Possessive It is not rare to find possessive individuals amongst this zodiac sign. In relationships they can be very jealous, displaying dominating behaviour. Their possessiveness can make their relationships destructive, making life difficult both for themselves and for their partners.
5. Jealous Scorpios are often distrustful and extremely jealous. They can turn into possessive lovers as they are prone to becoming obsessive. Scorpion-born people on the other hand are very loyal in relationships.
6. Suspicious It is not easy to gain Scorpio’s trust. It does not come easy and it does take time to get there. Their suspicious personality and the fact that they cannot trust anyone easily can create misunderstanding between even their closest friends. They are secretive and they find it difficult to trust people. The Scorpio won’t share information about their inner thoughts and emotions.
7. Hiding Emotions Being a Water sign, Scorpio is very sensitive and emotional. They just happen to hide it very well. Often they have a cool and unemotional exterior and underneath there is deep emotions and a sensitive soul. Hiding emotions is a self-protective mechanism for the Scorpio-born.
8. Malicious Scorpions are great friends and faithful lovers as long as you don’t betray them. They believe in giving back as much as they got, especially in retaliation for something harmful. It’s better not to mess with the Scorpio, they can be vengeful when hurt.
9. Argumentative Scorpions are very intellectual people who enjoy conversations, also they have a tendency to disagree or argue with people. They can be harsh when angry but they actually enjoy a good fight.
10. Obsessive Scorpions’ negative personality trait is that they can become obsessive with anything very quickly. Perhaps it starts as a passion and than it gets misdirected and becomes a fanaticism. Scorpions are unstoppable. They love power and they have a strong desire to be powerful.
#9 Sagittarius (23 November – 21 December)
1. Tactless The Sagittarius are known for being open and honest, they always speak their mind and don’t hold anything back. This can be a great thing when you are looking for a straightforward opinion. But Sagittarians can be too harsh and brutal to the point that hurts others. They need to learn how to be more tactful.
2. Know-It-All Sagittarians have a great thirst for knowledge and they love sharing it with people. They are like a walking, talking encyclopedia. Often they can act like smarty-pants or they can be even obsessed with themselves, which is not the nicest characteristic of the Archer.
3. Gets Bored Easily Sagittarius is a Fire sign, they are full of energy and are constantly in search of something new, new exciting adventure most likely. They like changes and it’s very difficult for them to stay put in one place for long. A downside of their energetic nature is that they can become bored easily and start following a new route. Boredom is their enemy, it makes them moody and irritable.
4. No Commitment The most important thing for the Archer is freedom. Any sort of restriction can frustrate these free birds. They don’t handle commitment well but they can make loyal friends and lovers. They just require – or demand at times – their own space in a relationship.
5. Impatient People born under this sign are often described as impatient or restless. They want quick results, this is why they don’t like projects that take too long and usually they don’t finish them. Instead, they move on to the next project. Sometimes their restlessness can turn to aggressiveness.
6. Unpredictable Just like Fire, Sagittarians are also changing and unpredictable. Their high energy level drives them to explore the world and jump into action. Sagittarians are unpredictable with their actions. They not good with planning ahead and they often act without forethoughts.
7. Inconsistent Because they are interested in so many things, always in search of something more stimulating, Sagittarians can be inconsistent. Due to this personality trait they end up being less efficient than they could be. They find it extremely difficult to deliver consistent performance.
8. Over-Confident People born under this sign are always confident, sometimes overconfident to the degree of being arrogant. They have a tendency to believe that they are always right and this is when they end up making many mistakes. They don’t like to be criticised and they are not kind to criticism either.
9. Superficial Outer looks and beauty mean a lot to Sagittarians and thus often they haven’t got enough patience to look below the surface. They are interested in various different things but often they can’t concentrate on many things in the same time as they are not good at multi-tasking.
10. Careless This characteristic is probably the one they get criticised for the most from everyone. Sagittarians are prone to taking things for granted. This attitude can cause problems on every sphere of their lives especially on their romantic lives. They might even seem unemotional and cold at times.
#10 Capricorn (22 December – 20 January)
1. Controlling Capricorns have a strong sense of right and wrong. They like to do things the way they think it is right and they tend to impose their ways on others. As much as they are controlled people, they like to control their surroundings as well. This might not go down well with others. Capricorn should learn to respect the way of others because there is more than one way of doing things.
2. Stubborn Capricorns are very ambitious and determined people, always have a goal to reach something. Sometimes this trait can go towards stubbornness. They set their own rules and they do not like to take instructions from others. No matter how hard is it and how much struggle they may have to put in to achieve something, they stubbornly pursue their goals.
3. Pessimistic Capricorns have a tendency to become pessimistic easily. They are a little insecure and often think of themselves as under-achievers. Because of this insecurity they often have to prove themselves worthy of being loved. Capricorns can have mood swings, one moment they are happy and grumpy at the next. They can lead a much happier life if they learn to refrain from being pessimistic.
4. Materialistic It is important for the Capricorn to surround themselves with nice material things as a reward for all their hard work. They often work very hard in their younger years to achieve financial security and a comfortable life for their older age. They are very attached to material security and can lose their self confidence if they are not financially ok.
5. Conservative People born under this zodiac sign follow the norms of right and wrong. They are conventional and often conservative by nature. They are attached to their past, roots and memories and there is nothing wrong about it. As long as their conservative view of the world don’t lead to fanaticism.
6. Reserved Capricorns are often shy and reserved people. Especially in their younger years they tend to be more guarded and closed. Than in their 30s they might change their streaks altogether. This is when you will see the lively more fun side of the Capricorn. It still can take time to open up to friends. They rarely share their own problems despite of the fact that they are always there for friends to help.
7. Detached Capricorns are known for keeping their emotions tightly under control. They often seem detached people, who will not get close to others beyond a certain point. Emotional involvement is not very easy for them. They are also controlled and they must learn how to let go and how to go with the flow. They have a small group of close friends that they hold onto for an entire life.
8. Arrogant Capricorn likes being in high positions. They have a strong desire to acquire leadership and power to get them at the higher circle of the society. Once they achieve it they may harbor a higher opinion about themselves. Also because they think that they always do things the right way they might turn arrogant.
9. Lack of Spontaneity Capricorns are always with two feet on the ground, being an Earth sign. They are highly practical and they often lack in spontaneity. They prefer to follow the tried and tested ways in life. Because they can’t accept failure they plan every step and are very careful with risks and changes.
10. Selfish Capricorn are highly ambitious, which can also make them selfish in their actions. They have a huge desire to reach their goals often by any means. This drive can make them selfish as they have a tendency to alienate people during their act of achieving their goals. At times the preoccupation with themselves make people think they are self-centered.
#11 Aquarius (21 January – 19 February)
1. Detached Being an Air sign Aquarius are thinkers. They live very much in their heads and that’s why they often seem detached. Aquarius is often distant and aloof, and they will not let anyone get close to their hearts beyond a point. They might have many people around them but only a few friends are really close to them. They don’t let emotions cloud their judgment.
2. Stubborn Aquarians can be single minded as they live their life and do their things the way they want, regardless of what other people think. They determine their path as the right one and it is impossible to make them change their pattern of thinking. They always go their own way, even though others have proved it wrong.
3. Non-Emotional Aquarius people often have hidden feelings and they are definitely not the too emotional types. They might even seem cool at times. They are one of the rare zodiac signs that can actually get into a relationship without getting deeply involved in it. In fact, they are very much capable of intimate relationships. But it requires flexibility and understanding from their partner.
4. Extremist Aquarians always try to be different and deviate from what is conventional. They are often not a big fan of traditions either, they can be quite rebellious. At times it seems like there is no middle path for the people born under this zodiac sign. The reason why people think they are extremists is because of their all or nothing mentality.
5. Impulsive Aquarians hardly think about consequences and they are quick to judge. They always listen to their strong instincts and they are not only spontaneous but also impulsive. They are looking for some crazy and adventurous idea.
6. Inquisitive Aquarians have a detailed and specific mind, often trying to figure out how things work. Being an Air sign they have a very active mind and they can be also very curious, or rather nosy. Possibly, this is the most irritating habit they have. They love to dig deep with their questions.
7. Contradictory People born under this sign can be full of conflicts. It is quite common that they aim for completely different things at the same time. They tend to have unexpected deviations and they have surprising level of stability and work ethic as well. They can be highly social and they love being alone as well.
8. Dreamer Aquarians have a big imagination and they can be often unrealistic. They can make big plans that eventually never happen but the good thing is that once they promise something they always keep their word. It is not beneficial for them however to become a dreamer.
9. Eccentric Aquarius is known for being eccentric. They want to be unique, deviate from the norm and they don’t mind to shock people around them every now and then. They enjoy being at the centre of attention and they believe that their eccentricity makes them unique. Aquarian like to pick at anyone they find dull-minded or conventional.
10. Rebellious Aquarians are definitely not followers. They love to come up with new revolutionary ideas and do everything their own way. One thing they value above everything else is freedom. Their philosophy in life is to live and let live. Most Aquarius people love to travel and if they do so, they prefer adventurous trips and off-the-beaten-trek destinations.
#12 Pisces (20 February – 20 March)
1.Conflict avoidance If there is something that Pisces hates is definitely loud arguments and conflicts. They hate confrontation as they don’t have a fighting nature. So instead of saying what is on their heart they keep it inside just to avoid conflicts and often escape to their imaginary world.
2. Indecisive Being a Water sign, Pisces often just go with the flow. They are often indecisive and they don’t know what they want. They go into a state of seeking and if they can’t make a decision they feel disappointed. In relationships they seek a dominant partner who keeps them grounded.
3. Escapist Pisceans live in their imaginary world. They are the greatest dreamers of the zodiac chart. When something goes wrong they retreat into their dream world to avoid reality. When the Pisces personality takes on a negative manifestation they are prone to addictions because they don’t want to face the truth.
4. Low Self-esteem Despite of all the resources and talent they possess they tend to have low self-esteem which is a great hindrance in their path. They must stop feeling sorry for themselves and stop doubting themselves if they want to be happy and successful in life.
5. No Boundaries Pisces are generous and compassionate to the level of being selfless. They are too sympathetic and tend to suffer with others. They need to learn to create personal boundaries in order to know what they are feeling.
6. Gullible Pisces often find themselves in situations when they are taken advantage of because they are too generous and understanding with everybody. Besides their gullible nature they are quite malleable and can be easily influenced by others.
7. Detached Pisces can focus so much on their inner journeys and live in their imaginary world that they are often seen as detached individuals. Peace and harmony are so important for them that they can be completely focused inwards and live in a world of their own.
8. Timid Pisces can be one of the most quiet signs of the zodiac. They can be too timid in their ways and this may make them subject to ill-treatment or taken for granted or betrayal. They are too tolerant and forgiving and they must learn to stand up for themselves.
9. Over-sensitive When asked, most of the people will say that oversensitivity is the most irritating trait of the Pisces. They get hurt very easily and they can exaggerate the importance of anything trivial. Because of their highly sensitive personality they take everything to heart. Anything and everything affects them deeply.
10. Lazy The Fish can be lazy but only about things that don’t matter to them. In this case their enthusiasm is short lived and their energy levels last only for a short time. Pisceans must believe in the cause they work for in order to feel motivated and they will work hard for it.